Our Eco Team are an important part of school life at RFPS. Each year we have a new team of children who work closely together to make our school more energy efficient, more eco friendly and helps children understand how to preserve both their local and global environment.
Their main responsibilities include:
- Collating ideas from each of the classes
- Promoting Energy Efficiency
- Organising Eco Friendly activities
- Producing a Newsletter to increase awareness of Eco Issues
- Working towards the Food for Life Award
- Working towards the Eco Award
- Helping school leaders to make decisions about Eco related issues
- Meeting with Governors of our school to update them on the progress of our school in becoming an Eco Friendly School.
We thank all our Eco Team Members for their dedication and hard work in helping us to improve our school.