Our School Council are an important part of school life at RFPS. Each year our children will vote as to who they would like to represent their class on the school council.
Their main responsibilities include:
- Collating ideas from each of the classes
- Making sure children’s voices and opinions throughout the school are listened to and where possible acted upon
- Organising fund raising activities
- Hosting events and greeting important visitors
- Advertising our events
- Helping school leaders to make decisions like which teachers will work at our school
- Meeting with Governors of our school to tell them what the children think
We thank all our School Council Members for their dedication and hard work in helping us to improve our school.